Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Longing.....

I am missing my kitchen.  Not literally, but figuratively.  I miss the time I use to have to go through recipes books, to find a recipe and get excited to make it and be able to run to the store to get what I needed, or for that matter, just time to be able to make a recipe I already have!    I don't want to sound ungrateful for my daycare babes cuz' I love them, and they take ALL my time!!!   I made a cake the other day because I got up at 5:30 to do it.  By the time all the mommies have picked up their kids, I'm exhausted.  Then I ususally have errands to run and miss dinner at least 2  times a week.   Someone made the comment that I didn't seem like myself and I suppose not, as I feel disconnected from my passion.  LOL is that a dramatic statement or what?  I pray that sometime in the near future, I'll have time for more......

No comments:

Post a Comment